Adjust behaviour and processes, so your people smile on Monday mornings (and your patrons recommend you every day) – without fuss, frustrations and taking focus away from your core business.
Avoid wasting time, money and trust and ensure that your changes will really make a difference – and get done. You will make the future state tangible and specific and get to know the real obstacles of your current state, which you need to tune, twist or turn around.
Diagnosing ensures that you:
- Know stakeholders, their demands and the successcriteria of a tangible future state
- Have solid analyses of the problem, current culture/behaviours, structures, systems and communication to change the right thing
- Scope, hands and budget to succeed in managing the project
The first idea (from the boss, sorry) has often turned out not to be the best idea. Make sure to improve – and not implode – your process or people actions, before you start rolling out an finetune, twist or turn-around.
Designing ensures that you:
- Create multiple ideas, select, test and adjust the preferred ones before deployment.
- Involve every day specialists to ensure a viable and desirable change
- Find the right ways to ensure motivation, mastery and mandate for change
- Package it all into your minimal and most simple change concept
Avoid the rubberband effect: Once you have stretched methods or mindsets and let go for just a second, they will rush back to their original state. Unless of course you have put a peg into the new state to hold it to shape.
Driving daily ensures that you:
- Sustain the new state with your procedures and structures
- Train new people in the new state – not the old one
- Track, check and adjust the desired outsome of all your change efforts
- Own the change internally as it transitions from a project to daily practice.
Scale for succes
Once you have succesfully implemented the first change, you can add the steps DEVELOP & DISPERSE to build on your improvement to adjacent contexts or to scale the solution to multiple areas in your business.
If you have..
- Processes, which are slow, expensive or fail
- Projects, which do not deliver improvements
- People, who are demotivated or leave
..or an intangible issue, you don’t know how to get your head and hands around to fix in your employee journey or culture.
..Then I can help you to
- Find the root cause
- Find the simplest solution
- Manage the change from idea to result
- Get your project moving and re-energized
- Guide your people confidently to the new ”way-we-work-around-here”
You can choose the format, which fits your need:
A workshop and follow-up sparring to get you going in the right way.
Change journey mentor
A short series of facilitated activities, where I train and mentor your team in between on your own actions and progress.
Change & project management
Hand and brains on loan to diagnose, design and drive your change for 3-9 months, before you insource the project management.
If you are looking to adjust to changing conditions or twist your current high performing and passionate organization to sustain it, then change may be a LATER-priority.
I would love to keep in touch with you, until you may need my help. Until then, you can get hands-on advice on my LinkedIn-profile – and if you ask to connect, I guarantee that I will accept your invitation.
You can also sign up for advice right into your inbox here